1970's Jeg Coughlin Chevrolet Camaro NHRA Funny Car Limited to 1500pc 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
(You save $20.00)
- Brand new 1:18 scale car model of 1970's Jeg Coughlin Chevrolet Camaro NHRA Funny Car model by Autoworld.
- Limited Edition 1 of 1500 Produced Worldwide.
- Each model is individually numbered.
- Brand new box.
- Rubber tires.
- Detailed interior, exterior.
- Has plastic body and diecast chassis.
- Dimensions approximately L-10, W-4.5, H-3.25 inches.
- Flashy, arrogant, and over-the-top funny cars dominated drag racing popularity from the late 1960s to 1970s. Experiencing drag races were a right-of-passage to adulthood for young fans back in the day. Mainstay floppers like the L.A. Hooker and the Hawaiian will forever fuel our veins with the nitro-powered memories of our favorite drivers battling for glory every race day in head-to-head combat. The funny car heroes of yesteryear are immortalized in Auto World’s Legends of the Quarter Mile.
- Powered by a JEGS-built Chrysler 426 HEMI on a Logghe brother chassis, the 1970 Camaro was the 1972 national A/FC record holder with an elapsed time of 7.53 at 190.67 mph.
- It featured a Lenco 2-speed transmission, CrowerGlide clutch, Hilborn nitro fuel injection, 9” Ford rear ladder bar suspension and coil-over shocks.
- Cragar Super Trick wheels with M&H Racemaster tires kept the Camaro planted to the pavement.
- 1970's Jeg Coughlin Chevrolet Camaro NHRA Funny Car Limited to 1500pc 1/18 Model Car by Autoworld.