1971 Dodge Demon GSS Mr. Norm's Plum Crazy Metallic with Black Vinyl Top and Black Stripes "Class of 1971" "American Muscle 30th Anniversary" (1991-2021) 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1971 Dodge Demon GSS Mr. Norm's Plum Crazy Metallic with Black Vinyl Top and Black Stripes "Class of 1971" "American Muscle 30th Anniversary" (1991-2021) die cast model car by Autoworld.
- Limited edition.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Carpeted interior.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Officially licensed product.
- Opening hood, doors and trunk.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.75, W-4.25, H-3 inches.
The Dodge Demon debuted in 1971 in response to the successful launch of the Plymouth Duster. The 2-door fastback had a 108 inch wheelbase, and was available in 2 trim styles, including the base model and the performance-minded Dodge Demon 340 powered by a 340 small block V8 rated at 275hp with an optional blacked-out hood with dual scoops, and rear spoiler. A 4-speed manual transmission rounded out the options for the Dodge Demon 340. The true connoisseurs of Demon performance bought a Dodge Demon GSS (Grand Spaulding Special) from the famous Mr. Norm’s Grand Spaulding Dodge in Chicago. Norm Krause’s dealership became THE source for Mopar muscle, eventually becoming the world’s largest-volume Dodge dealership. He tailor-built, and dyno-tuned high-performance Mopar muscle on-site that customers could buy directly off the lot.