1971 Plymouth GTX 440+6 Hardtop Tor Red with Black Top and Black Stripe "Class of 1971" "American Muscle 30th Anniversary" (1991-2021) 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1971 Plymouth GTX 440+6 Hardtop Tor Red with Black Top and Black Stripe "Class of 1971" "American Muscle 30th Anniversary" (1991-2021) die cast model car by Autoworld.
- Limited edition.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Officially licensed product.
- Opening hood, doors and trunk.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-11.25, W-4.5, H-3 inches.
In 1971, the Plymouth GTX played the role as the more luxurious counterpart to the stripped-down Plymouth Road Runner. The early 1970s began the draw-down of the big-dogs in the muscle car world. At 385hp, the 1971 GTX 440+6 remained mostly unchanged from a power standpoint from the previous years. It was a beast that competed with the best of the muscle cars of the day running under 14 seconds in the quarter mile, topping off at more than 100mph through the traps. After 1971, the GTX became an optional package on the Road Runner, rather than a stand-alone badge.