1971 Plymouth GTX Hardtop Black Velvet with White Stripes Limited Edition to 1,002 pieces Worldwide 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
(You save $10.00)
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1971 Plymouth GTX Hardtop Black Velvet with White Stripes Limited Edition to 1,002 pieces Worldwide die cast model car by Autoworld.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Steerable wheels.
- Accurate interior and chassis.
- Opening hood, doors and trunk.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior and engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-11, W-4.5, H-2.75 inches.
- In 1971, the Plymouth GTX played the role as the more luxurious counterpart to the stripped-down Plymouth Road Runner. The early 1970s began the drawdown of the big-dogs in the muscle car world. At 385hp, the 1971 Plymouth GTX 440 Six Barrel remained mostly unchanged from a power standpoint from the previous years. It was a beast that competed with the best of the muscle cars of the day running under 14 seconds in the quarter mile, topping off at more than 100mph. After 1971, the Plymouth GTX became an optional package on the Plymouth Road Runner, rather than a stand-alone badge.
- This Auto World X9 Formal Black 1/18 replica features the optional 440 Six Barrel V8 motor rated at 385hp @ 4,700 rpm. We are also replicating this car with a newly tooled dual-bezel performance hood with the V21 hood treatment and V8 transverse stripes!