1971 Plymouth Hemi Barracuda Red and White with Black Top "1 of 1" Limited Edition to 1,230 pieces Worldwide 1/18 Diecast Model Car by ACME
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1971 Plymouth Hemi Barracuda Red and White with Black Top "1 of 1" Limited Edition to 1,230 pieces Worldwide die cast model car by ACME.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Detailed chassis.
- Steerable wheels.
- Detailed 426 engine.
- Foldable front seats.
- Officially licensed product.
- Has opening hood, doors and trunk.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.25, W-4.25, H-2.75 inches.
Tim Wellborn is a well known car collector in the Mopar world, able to find some of the nicest and rarest Mopars out there. After acquiring this '71 Cuda they went thru the extensive paperwork and came across the options sheet and were completely shocked at what they found. Listed between the red cap battery and Hemi power brake vacuum fitting option codes, was "V6W" White longitudinal sport stripes. So after adding some things up with the optioned Billboards, four-speed, black vinyl top and black interior makes this the only '71 Hemi Cuda made! Instantly they knew this car was something very special. By the end of the '71 market, just 62 cars had come with the four-speed transmission, and only one got the billboard side stripes in white. This was the one.