1973 Ford Mustang Mach 1 Dark Green with Silver Stripes from "Hot Rod" Magazine Limited Edition to 1002 pieces 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
(You save $10.00)
- Brand new 1:18 scale diecast car model of 1973 Ford Mustang Mach 1 Dark Green with Silver Stripes from "Hot Rod" Magazine Limited Edition to 1002 pieces die cast model car by Autoworld.
- Brand new box.
- Rubber tires.
- Detailed engine.
- Steerable front wheels.
- Detailed interior, exterior.
- Opening hood and doors.
- Accurate interior and chassis.
- Dimensions approximately L-10, W-4.5, H-3.25 inches.
- When Auto World participated in the 2017 HOT ROD Power Tour, we discovered a hidden gem with this 1973 Ford Mustang Mach 1 owned by Dean Dahl. Dean’s car is a true show car, but it’s not a pristine “please-don’t-touch” show car. His Mach 1 is a genuine driver embodying the spirit of a true automotive enthusiast. It’s been driven thousands of miles and shown at every stop along the HOT ROD Power Tour. He is a proud member of the Long Haul Gang with the full road-trip experience and camaraderie of the annual event.
- Over the years, Dean has painstakingly restored his Mustang piece by piece to the condition it remains today. Under the hood is the stock 351ci 4V Ford motor, complete in accurate Ford Blue. The metallic green paint with factory stripes is complemented by the dark green interior. We’d like to thank Dean for the opportunity to replicate his incredible 1973 Ford Mustang Mach 1! Good luck on future HOT ROD Power Tours!