1995 Honda Civic CRX VTI Del Sol Red Limited Edition to 2000 pieces Worldwide 1/18 Model Car by Otto Mobile
- Brand new 1/18 scale car model of 1995 Honda Civic CRX VTI Del Sol Red Limited Edition to 2000 pieces Worldwide model car by Otto Mobile.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Detailed interior, exterior.
- Officially licensed product.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Dimensions approximately L-9.5, W-4, H-3.25 inches.
- This item is made of resin and does not have any openings.
In 1992, Honda strikes hard with its new CRX! Based on the fifth generation Civic, the Del Sol is 20 cm longer than the previous CRX. The small sporty coupe was transformed into a roadster and quickly became a reference. This "Targa" offers a relatively large trunk despite the presence of the removable roof. This is another strength for this beautiful Japanese car with its unique design and sporty character. The CRX VTI Del Sol has a very dynamic engine, the 1.6 VTEC developing 160hp. Despite its price (180,000 francs) being higher than that of the Mazda MX-5, the CRX Del Sol manages to find its public.