- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 2000 BMW E46 M3 Coupe Phoenix Yellow Metallic die cast model car by Solido.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Steerable wheels.
- Has opening doors.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Detailed interior, exterior.
- Officially licensed product.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Dimensions approximately L-9.5, W-4.25, H-3 inches.
After the E30 in the 80s and then the E36 in the 90s, BMW had to relaunch the 3 Series with a new generation capable of seducing the public in the same way that its predecessors had done. The resulting resoundingly successful E46 design was launched in 1998 followed two years later by the sports version as the M3.