2010 Nissan 370Z Coupe #46 Brock Racing Enterprises (BRE) "40th Anniversary Edition" 1/18 Model Car by GT Spirit for ACME
- Brand new 1/18 scale car model of 2010 Nissan 370Z Coupe #46 Brock Racing Enterprises (BRE) "40th Anniversary Edition" by GT Spirit for ACME.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Detailed interior, exterior.
- Dimensions approximately L-10, W-4.5, H-3 inches.
- This item is made of resin and does not have any openings.
- 2010 marked 40 years since the Datsun 240Z arrived in North America and changed the sports car landscape forever with its combination of sleek design, excellent performance and amazing value. That same year Peter Brock’s Southern California-based Brock Racing Enterprises (BRE) racing team helped to change the motorsports world by claiming the first SCCA (Sports Car Club of America) National Championship for the Z® in production racing over long-established champions from Germany and England in head-to-head competition. That win, and the follow-up win in 1971, changed the perception of the Z® and other Japanese cars and the motorsports world was never the same. Those championships wins, with driver John Morton at the wheel, firmly established the performance and engineering credibility of the Z. The #46 championship car carried the now famous red, white and blue BRE paint scheme designed by Peter Brock. This past weekend at Road Atlanta Brock, Morton and many of the BRE team members reunited with a replica of the #46 (the original was unfortunately destroyed many years ago) and many of the famous original BRE cars at the Classic Motorsports Mitty at Road Atlanta. In recognition of BRE’s multiple championships in Nissan products and the Z®’s first championship, Nissan North America again teamed with Brock to create an updated rendition of the famous BRE livery on a specially modified 2010 Nissan NISMO 370Z Coupe.