2018 Freightliner Cascadia High-Roof Sleeper Cab with 53' Wabash Reefer Refrigerated Trailer with Skirts "Quest Trucking" 1/64 Diecast Model by DCP/First Gear
- Brand new 1/64 scale diecast model of 2018 Freightliner Cascadia High-Roof Sleeper Cab with 53' Wabash Reefer Refrigerated Trailer with Skirts "Quest Trucking" die cast model by DCP/First Gear.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Pivoting fifth-wheel.
- Poseable front wheels.
- Detailed undercarriage.
- Detailed interior, exterior.
- Functioning trailer landing gear.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Opening hood with authentic engine detail.
- Opening rear trailer doors with detailed interior.
- Dimensions approximately L-13.5, W-1.875, H-2 inches.
"Quest Trucking" was founded in 2000 with the vision of becoming a best-in-class carrier as viewed through customer, partner and employee eyes. Today, that vision is still alive and well - changing what it means to be a "trucking" company. They work with many Fortune 500 companies to help them realize their time sensitive and specialized shipment needs. Based out of Metro Atlanta, Georgia, Quest is a carrier of dry and refrigerated freight. Quest is known for their unique trailer designs with purpose. The trailer design on this truck was made to honor women. Featuring the iconic Rosie the Riveter, this design honors women who've served in the armed forces, made war-time contributions outside of the military and of course those who've supported so many military families through the generations.