Alfa Romeo Giulia GTAM Rosso GTA Red with Carbon Top and Carbon Accents with DISPLAY CASE Limited Edition to 390 pieces Worldwide 1/18 Model Car by BBR
- Brand new 1/18 scale car model of Alfa Romeo Giulia GTAM Rosso GTA Red with Carbon Top and Carbon Accents with DISPLAY CASE Limited Edition to 390 pieces Worldwide model car by BBR Models.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Detailed interior, exterior.
- Officially licensed product.
- Acrylic display case included.
- Dimensions approximately L-10, W-4, H-3 inches.
- This item is made of resin and does not have any openings.
Named after the celebrated Giulia Sprint GTA of the 1960s, Alfa Romeo's use of this esteemed badge is aimed squarely at enthusiasts and has been dusted off to help celebrate the brand's 110th anniversary. The Ferrari-derived twin-turbo V6 engine has also been updated from 510hp in the standard Quadrifoglio to 540hp, reducing the 0-62mph time by two tenths to just 3.6 seconds while the huge front splitter and imposing rear wing (developed with F1 partners Sauber) promise extra down-force to pin it to the track through the corners.
If the idea of a two-seat saloon car with a roll cage strikes you as a little silly but you still fancy the extra performance the stripped out GTAm version will be offered alongside a more road-oriented GTA option, which keeps its back seat, features less extreme aerodynamic parts and be closer in spirit and usability to the standard Quadrifoglio. But with combined production of both models limited to just 500 examples we'd expect most buyers – many of them collectors in all likelihood – to opt for the more extreme version.