- Aircrafts and War Planes
- Bell UH-1C "Easy Rider" Helicopter "174th Assault Helicopter Company" "Sharks" (1970s) "Air Power Series" 1/72 Scale Model by Hobby Master
Bell UH-1C "Easy Rider" Helicopter "174th Assault Helicopter Company" "Sharks" (1970s) "Air Power Series" 1/72 Scale Model by Hobby Master
- Brand new 1/72 scale diecast model of Bell UH-1C "Easy Rider" Helicopter "174th Assault Helicopter Company" "Sharks" (1970s) "Air Power Series" die cast model by Hobby Master.
- Brand new box.
- Detailed exterior.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Includes display stand.
- Officially licensed product.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Dimensions approximately L-6.25, W-2, H-1.75 inches.
- Diecast metal and plastic construction for durability and a heavy, realistic feel.
- It is a highly detailed and accurate model, perfect for collectors and enthusiasts of military history.
- Realistic panel lines, antennas, access panels, and surface details for an authentic representation of the real-life helicopter.
- HISTORY ASPECTS:
- The UH-1C "Easy Rider" was a combat-proven helicopter utilized during the Vietnam War. It was manufactured by Bell Helicopter and was designed to provide close air support and transportation for troops. The "Easy Rider" was equipped with an M134 minigun, which proved to be highly effective in suppressing enemy fire.
- The 174th Assault Helicopter Company "Sharks" utilized the UH-1C "Easy Rider" during the 1970s. The company was heavily involved in combat operations during the Vietnam War, including the Battle of Dak To.
- The UH-1C "Easy Rider" was a vital asset to the United States Army during the Vietnam War. Its capabilities and versatility made it an essential component of the war effort, and it played a crucial role in the success of many missions.
- If you're a fan of military history or aviation, the UH-1C "Easy Rider" diecast model is a must-have addition to your collection. The intricate details and accurate representation of this iconic helicopter will impress any collector or enthusiast. Display it proudly and show your appreciation for the bravery and sacrifice of those who served during the Vietnam War.