BMW E30 Baur Convertible Brilliant Rot/ Red Limited Edition to 1,500 pieces Worldwide 1/18 Model Car by Otto Mobile
- Brand new 1/18 scale car model of BMW E30 Baur Convertible Brilliant Rot/ Red Limited Edition to 1,500 pieces Worldwide model car by Otto Mobile.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Detailed interior, exterior.
- Dimensions approximately L-10, W-4.5, H-3.25 inches.
- This item is made of resin and does not have any openings.
- Between Baur and BMW is a love story spanning decades that began back in the 30s when the manufacturer was producing some of the German carmaker’s bodywork. This would be followed by a long collaboration between the two companies; Baur was the first to modify BMW models into cabriolets. When the BMW E30 was presented, it was only available in a two-door version. As BMW did not have a convertible project at the time, the partnership with Baur was renewed. In the end, 10,865 units would be converted in Europe and 3,561 in South Africa. To this day these cabriolets remain very much in demand.