BMW E30 M3 #31 Kurt Thiim "LuK" DTM Deutsche Tourenwagen Masters (1988) "Competition" Series 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Solido
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of BMW E30 M3 #31 Kurt Thiim "LuK" DTM Deutsche Tourenwagen Masters (1988) "Competition" Series die cast model car by Solido.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Steerable wheels.
- Has opening doors.
- Detailed interior, exterior.
- Officially licensed product.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Dimensions approximately L-9.5, W-3.75, H-3 inches.
In 1988 Danish driver Kurt Thiim started his season with a BMW E30 DTM from MK Motorsport before leaving to drive for the competition: the Mercedes-Benz 190E! However, it was with the BMW that he achieved his best results that year, including a victory in the first race at the Nürburgring.