BMW Hartge H5 V12 (E34) Sedan Diamond Black Metallic with White Stripes Limited Edition to 3,000 pieces Worldwide 1/18 Model Car by Otto Mobile
- Brand new 1/18 scale car model of BMW Hartge H5 V12 (E34) Sedan Diamond Black Metallic with White Stripes Limited Edition to 3,000 pieces Worldwide model car by Otto Mobile.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Detailed interior, exterior.
- Officially licensed product.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.5, W-4.25, H-3.25 inches.
- This item is made of resin and does not have any openings.
Herbert Hartge founded his company in 1971 with the aim of making improvements to BMW engines. Since then, the manufacturer has made a name for himself in the industry. While Hartge has always been in the shadow of Alpina (another German manufacturer specialized in BMWs), the company quickly became known by enthusiasts. With Hartge, the look is less flashy and the work is mostly done on the engine, as is the case with this H5 launched in 1989. Here, Hartge has modified an E34 to house the magnificent V12 5L of the BMW 850i. The sporty look given to this H5 completes the work of the German manufacturer.