Boeing F/A-18F Super Hornet Fighter Aircraft "VFA-103 Jolly Rogers, Squadron 75th Anniversary, USS Abraham Lincoln" (2018) United States Navy 1/144 Diecast Model by JC Wings
- Brand new 1/144 scale diecast model of Boeing F/A-18F Super Hornet Fighter Aircraft "VFA-103 Jolly Rogers, Squadron 75th Anniversary, USS Abraham Lincoln" (2018) United States Navy die cast model by JC Wings.
- Brand new box.
- Detailed exterior.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Officially licensed product.
- Includes missile accessories.
- This model does not have any openings.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Dimensions approximately Length- 5, Wingspan- 3.75 inches.
- Diecast metal and plastic construction for durability and a heavy, realistic feel.
- It is a highly detailed and accurate model, perfect for collectors and enthusiasts of military history.
- Realistic panel lines, antennas, access panels, and surface details for an authentic representation of the real-life airplane.
The F/A-18F Super Hornet is a twin-engine, multirole fighter aircraft that was designed and built by Boeing for the United States Navy. It is a highly versatile aircraft that is capable of performing a wide range of missions, including air superiority, ground attack, and reconnaissance.
The VFA-103 Jolly Rogers is a U.S. Navy fighter squadron that has been in operation since 1944. It is one of the most decorated squadrons in the Navy, with a long history of service in numerous conflicts, including World War II, the Korean War, the Vietnam War, and the Persian Gulf War.
In 2018, the VFA-103 Jolly Rogers celebrated its 75th anniversary, and to commemorate this milestone, the squadron released a special edition F/A-18F Super Hornet.
While the F/A-18F Super Hornet has seen action in numerous conflicts over the years, including the War on Terror, the VFA-103 Jolly Rogers' primary mission is to defend American interests and project power around the world.
This 1:144 scale model of the F/A-18F Super Hornet U.S. Navy VFA-103 Jolly Rogers, 75th Anniversary Edition, 2018, is a must-have for any aviation enthusiast or collector. It’s incredible design and accuracy make it a striking piece to display on your desk or bookshelf, and its association with one of the most storied squadrons in U.S. Navy history is sure to impress anyone who sees it.