Engine Ford Top Fuel Dragster 427 SOHC Supercharged 1/6 Diecast Model by Liberty Classics
(You save $2.00)
- Brand new 1/6 scale diecast model of Ford Top Fuel Dragster 427 SOHC Supercharged Engine Model by Liberty Classics.
- Circa 1967.
- Brand new box.
- Plated valve covers.
- Heavy duty ignition wiring.
- Low profile dragster oil pan.
- Nitro methane and fuel hoses.
- Racing oil manifold and hoses.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Heavy duty racing distributor and magneto.
- Approximate dimensions: L-6, H-6, W-6 inches.
- Hollow tube exhaust pipes, just like the real thing.
- Heavy duty fuel pump with high pressure braided fuel line.
- Ribbed blower belt turns the blower, crankshaft and idler pulleys.
- Supercharged 427 Ford SOHC – 8,000 horsepower drag racing engine.
- Real chrome plated blower scoop complete with butterfly vanes and spring linkage.
- Highly detailed GMC blower case includes real compression springs and bolts that can be seen just below the front case cover.