Ferrari 250 GTO S/N 3705GT #19 Jean Guichet - Pierre Noblet 2nd Place 24H of Le Mans (1962) with DISPLAY CASE Limited Edition to 500 pieces Worldwide 1/18 Model Car by BBR
- Brand new 1/18 scale car model of Ferrari 250 GTO S/N 3705GT #19 Jean Guichet - Pierre Noblet 2nd Place 24H of Le Mans (1962) with DISPLAY CASE Limited Edition to 500 pieces Worldwide model car by BBR Models.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Detailed interior, exterior.
- Officially licensed product.
- Acrylic display case included.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Dimensions approximately L-10, W-4, H-2.75 inches.
- This item is made of resin and does not have any openings.
The Ferrari 250 GTO is a GT car produced by Ferrari from 1962 to 1964 for homologation into the FIA's Group 3 Grand Touring Car category. It was powered by Ferrari's Tipo 168/62 Colombo V12 engine. The "250" in its name denotes the displacement in cubic centimeters of each of its cylinders; "GTO" stands for Gran Turismo Omologato, Italian for "Grand Touring Homologated." Just 36 of the 250 GTOs were manufactured between 1962 and 1964.
"We offer you the car that came first in the GT category and second overall at the Le Mans 24H in 1962, with the pilots Jean Guichet - Pierre Noblet, chassis number 3705GT. A model that faithfully replicates the car that has raced, the reproduction was possible with the help of the numerous official photos of the time. Made in Italy and made in SARONNO."