Ferrari 290 MM #600 Manuel Fangio Mille Miglia (1956) with DISPLAY CASE Limited Edition to 200 pieces Worldwide 1/18 Model Car by BBR
- Brand new 1/18 scale car model of Ferrari 290 MM #600 Manuel Fangio Mille Miglia (1956) with DISPLAY CASE Limited Edition to 200 pieces Worldwide model car by BBR Models.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Detailed interior, exterior.
- Officially licensed product.
- Acrylic display case included.
- Dimensions approximately L-9, W-3.5, H-2.5 inches.
- This item is made of resin and does not have any openings.
The Ferrari 290 MM was a Ferrari race car produced in 1956. It was developed to compete in the 1956 edition of Mille Miglia, hence the acronym "MM", and four cars were built. The car won the 1956 Mille Miglia, raced by Eugenio Castellotti, while another 290 MM, driven by Juan Manuel Fangio, finished fourth.