Ferrari 335S #6 Phil Hill - Peter Collins 24 Hours of Le Mans (1957) with DISPLAY CASE Limited Edition to 99 pieces Worldwide 1/18 Model Car by BBR
- Brand new 1/18 scale car model of Ferrari 335S #6 Phil Hill - Peter Collins 24 Hours of Le Mans (1957) with DISPLAY CASE Limited Edition to 99 pieces Worldwide model car by BBR Models.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Detailed interior, exterior.
- Officially licensed product.
- Acrylic display case included.
- Dimensions approximately L-9, W-3.5, H-2.5 inches.
- This item is made of resin and does not have any openings.
The Ferrari 315 S was a sports racing car produced by Ferrari in 1957. The model was intended to succeed the Ferrari 290 MM, which had won the 1956 Mille Miglia.
The 315 S mounted a frontal V12 engine at 60°, with two valves per cylinder and four chain-driven overhead camshafts, for a total displacement of 3,783.40 cc (230.9 cu in). Maximum power was 360 PS (265 kW; 355 hp) at 7800 rpm, for a maximum speed of 290 km/h.
The change in regulations for the World Sports Car championship to a 3-litre engine limit for 1958 meant the 315 S was replaced by the 250 Testa Rossa.
This versions raced the 24H Le Mans 1957.