Ferrari Lancia D50 #26 Peter Collins - Manuel Fangio Grand Prix Italy (Monza) (1956) Limited Edition to 1,000 pieces Worldwide 1/18 Diecast Model Car by CMC
(You save $52.90)
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of Ferrari Lancia D50 #26 Peter Collins - Manuel Fangio Grand Prix Italy (Monza) (1956) Limited Edition to 1,000 pieces Worldwide die cast model car by CMC.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Hand-crafted stainless steel grille.
- Detachable and lockable engine hood.
- Bundled exhaust pipes made of metal.
- Hinged flip-open fuel and oil filler caps.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Oil cooler installed in front of the radiator.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Flip-open ventilation lid for the driver´s footwell.
- Metal precision model hand-built from 1379 parts.
- Elegant finish by hand in the original hue and color.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.5, W-4.5, H-3.5 inches.
- Upholstered, leather-covered driver’s seat and head-rest.
- Authentically-replicated central locking nuts with right-/left-handed threads.
- Detailed replication of fuel and oil circulation as well as the cooling system.
- Detail-exact replication of the V8 engine with accessories, pipes and cabling.
- Special feature as accessory: Booster trolley with separate assist start device.
- Triangular front axle with shock absorbers and transverse leaf spring, all made of metal.
- Rear suspension with De-Dion-tube, transverse leaf spring, pushrods and friction dampers, all made of metal.
- Amazingly realistic and perfectly crafted wheels with stainless-steel spokes and nipples mounted on an alloy rim.