Ferrari Portofino M Convertible Rosso Corsa 322 Red with DISPLAY CASE Limited Edition to 150 pieces Worldwide 1/18 Model Car by BBR
- Brand new 1/18 scale car model of Ferrari Portofino M Convertible Rosso Corsa 322 Red with DISPLAY CASE Limited Edition to 150 pieces Worldwide model car by BBR Models.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Detailed interior, exterior.
- Officially licensed product.
- Acrylic display case included.
- Dimensions approximately L-10, W-4.25, H-2.5 inches.
- This item is made of resin and does not have any openings.
Ferrari Portofino M Gets 612 Horsepower, 8-Speed Dual-Clutch Gearbox. "Modificata" is a familiar moniker to Ferraristi, being tacked onto the end of model names with a signifying "M" to indicate an increase in spec and performance. Go all the way back to Ferrari's sports racing cars of the 1970s, and you'll find the evolved 1970-71 512 M endurance racers which competed against the legendary Porsche 917s. In more recent times, Ferrari closed out production of the Testarossa with 501 F512 M variants between 1994-96 and is named the 2002 550 Maranello successor the 575M Maranello. Today, Ferrari announced the 2021 Portofino M, a significantly updated version of its retractable-hardtop convertible.