Ferrari SF1000 #5 Sebastian Vettel Formula One F1 Tuscan Grand Prix (2020) with DISPLAY CASE Limited Edition to 200 pieces Worldwide 1/18 Diecast Model Car by BBR
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of Ferrari SF1000 #5 Sebastian Vettel Formula One F1 Tuscan Grand Prix (2020) with DISPLAY CASE Limited Edition to 200 pieces Worldwide diecast model car by BBR Models.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Detailed interior, exterior.
- Officially licensed product.
- Does not have any openings.
- Acrylic display case included.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Dimensions approximately L-12, W-4.25, H-2 inches.
The thousandth race of Scuderia Ferrari in Formula 1, the Tuscan Grand Prix - Ferrari 1000, will be remembered for several reasons.
The difficulty and spectacularity of the Mugello circuit, owned by Ferrari, debutting in the World Championship.
It will be remembered as the first race with the public returning to the stands, for the national Italian anthem sung by the most famous tenor Andrea Bocelli and for the emotion, before the start, transmitted by Mick Schumacher, who drove his father Michael's F2004 for 5 laps, the most successful car in the history of the Scuderia.