Ferrari SF1000 Formula One F1 Tuscan Grand Prix "1000 GP" Museum Galleria Ferrari with DISPLAY CASE Limited Edition to 350 pieces Worldwide 1/18 Diecast Model Car by BBR
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of Ferrari SF1000 Formula One F1 Tuscan Grand Prix "1000 GP" Museum Galleria Ferrari with DISPLAY CASE Limited Edition to 350 pieces Worldwide diecast model car by BBR Models.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Detailed interior, exterior.
- Officially licensed product.
- Does not have any openings.
- Acrylic display case included.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Dimensions approximately L-12, W-4.25, H-2 inches.
773: These are the podiums obtained in F1. The first was obtained by Alberto Ascari in the1950 Monaco GP, who was second. The last podium was won by Charles Leclers in the 2020 British GP, third.
84: Represents both the number of cars used by Ferrari and the number of double goals achieved. As for the cars, the first to be used was the 125 in 1950, the last is the SF1000 of 2020. For the double wins, however, the first was obtained in the 1951 Italian Grand Prix, with Alberto Ascari first and Josè Froilan Gonzalez second, the last in the 2019 Singapore Grand Prix, with Sebastian Vettel ahead of Charles Leclerc.
228: These are the pole positions conquered. The first was in the 1951 British Grand Prix with Josè Froilan Gonzalez, the last was by Charles Leclerc in the 2019 Mexican Grand Prix.
254: This is the number of fastest laps achieved. The first was in the 1952 Swiss Grand Prix with Piero Taruffi, the last in the 2019 United States Grand Prix by Charles Leclerc.
238: This is the number of times a Ferrari driver has climbed the top step of the podium. The first was in the 1951 British Grand Prix with Josè Froilan Gonzalez, the last in the 2019 Singapore Grand Prix with Sebastian Vettel.