Ford Falcon #223 Bo Ljungfeldt - Gunnar Haggbom Monte-Carlo Rally (1963) Limited Edition to 220 pieces Worldwide 1/43 Model Car by Goldvarg Collection
- Brand new 1/43 scale car model of Ford Falcon #223 Bo Ljungfeldt - Gunnar Haggbom Monte-Carlo Rally (1963) Limited Edition to 220 pieces Worldwide model car by Goldvarg Collection.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Officially licensed product.
- Highly detailed interior, exterior.
- Comes in plastic display showcase.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Dimensions approximately L-4.5, W-1.75, H-1.5 inches.
- This model is made of resin and does not have any openings.
The new V-8 powered 1963.5 Sprint was introduced to the motoring public at the Monte Carlo Rally held in January, 1963.
The entry of a Falcon into this rally event was quite a departure from the past image of the Falcon developed by Robert McNamara. The Falcon was previously considered as solely an economical means of transportation with a wide choice of utilitarian models to suit most needs. Now, Ford was introducing an optional V-8 engine for the Falcon, and the Monte Carlo Falcons and the Sprints were born.