Grumman F-14 Tomcat Fighter Aircraft "VF-14 Tophatters" and Section F of USS Enterprise (CVN-65) Aircraft Carrier Display Deck "Legendary F-14 Tomcat" Series 1/200 Diecast Model by Forces of Valor
(You save $10.00)
- Brand new 1/200 scale diecast model of Grumman F-14 Tomcat Fighter Aircraft "VF-14 Tophatters" and Section F of USS Enterprise (CVN-65) Aircraft Carrier Display Deck "Legendary F-14 Tomcat" Series die cast model by Forces of Valor.
- Brand new box.
- Detailed exterior.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Has retractable wings.
- Officially licensed product.
- This model does not have any openings.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Dimensions approximately Length- 4, Wingspan- 3 inches.
- Diecast metal and plastic construction for durability and a heavy, realistic feel.
- It is a highly detailed and accurate model, perfect for collectors and enthusiasts of military history.
- Realistic panel lines, antennas, access panels, and surface details for an authentic representation of the real-life airplane.
- Includes section that connects with other models in the series to make a 1/200 scale replica of USS Enterprise (CVN-65) Aircraft Carrier Deck. Complete all 13 sections to build your own!
- HISTORY ASPECTS:
- The USS Enterprise (CVN-65) is one of the most iconic aircraft carriers in American naval history. Commissioned in 1961, the Enterprise saw extensive service during the Cold War and was a key player in several conflicts, including the Vietnam War and the Gulf War. The ship was also involved in Operation Enduring Freedom and Operation Iraqi Freedom. In addition to its impressive combat record, the Enterprise was the first nuclear-powered aircraft carrier in the world and set many records for speed and endurance.
- This 1/200 scale model of the Enterprise Deck with 4 inches Legend Section #F deck and F-14A BuNo. 162698, VF-14 "Tophatters" is a must-have for any serious naval enthusiast. The highly detailed model accurately captures the look and feel of the Enterprise during its years of service, and the inclusion of the F-14A BuNo. 162698, VF-14 "Tophatters" adds a dynamic element to the display. This is an excellent addition to any collection and a true celebration of American naval history.
Forces of Valor
Grumman / LLV