Grumman F-14 Tomcat Fighter Aircraft "VX-4 Evaluators" and Section G of USS Enterprise (CVN-65) Aircraft Carrier Display Deck "Legendary F-14 Tomcat" Series 1/200 Diecast Model by Forces of Valor
(You save $10.00)
- Brand new 1/200 scale diecast model of Grumman F-14 Tomcat Fighter Aircraft "VX-4 Evaluators" and Section G of USS Enterprise (CVN-65) Aircraft Carrier Display Deck "Legendary F-14 Tomcat" Series die cast model by Forces of Valor.
- Brand new box.
- Detailed exterior.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Has retractable wings.
- Officially licensed product.
- This model does not have any openings.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Dimensions approximately Length- 4, Wingspan- 3 inches.
- Diecast metal and plastic construction for durability and a heavy, realistic feel.
- It is a highly detailed and accurate model, perfect for collectors and enthusiasts of military history.
- Realistic panel lines, antennas, access panels, and surface details for an authentic representation of the real-life airplane.
- Includes section that connects with other models in the series to make a 1/200 scale replica of USS Enterprise (CVN-65) Aircraft Carrier Deck. Complete all 13 sections to build your own!
- HISTORY ASPECTS:
- As a test and evaluation squadron, VX-4 "Evaluators" played a critical role in the development of advanced military technology. Their F-14A BuNo. 161444 was part of the U.S. CVN-65 Enterprise Deck with Legend Section #G deck, which saw action during the Cold War and Gulf War. The Enterprise also participated in humanitarian missions and exercises, demonstrating its versatility and effectiveness as a naval vessel.
- The USS Enterprise (CVN-65) was the world's first nuclear-powered aircraft carrier and served in the United States Navy from 1961 until 2012. During its long service, it was involved in numerous conflicts and operations, including the Cuban Missile Crisis, the Vietnam War, the Gulf War, and Operation Enduring Freedom.
- In addition to its combat operations, the USS Enterprise also played a significant role in developing and testing new technologies and tactics for naval aviation. This included the development of the F-14 Tomcat, which became one of the Navy's most iconic aircraft. F-14A Tomcat was a twin-engine, variable-sweep wing fighter aircraft that served as the primary air superiority fighter for the U.S. Navy from the 1970s to the early 2000s. It was also used for reconnaissance and ground attack missions, and became famous for its appearance in the movie Top Gun. The F-14A was retired from service in 2006.
- This 1/200 scale model is a tribute to the skilled pilots and crew who served on this legendary carrier and contributed to the defense of freedom around the world. Get your own piece of history with this highly-detailed and authentic model.
Forces of Valor
Grumman / LLV