Honda CR-X Mk.2 "DOHC" RHD (Right Hand Drive) with Sunroof Rio Red Limited Edition to 1,500 pieces Worldwide 1/18 Model Car by Otto Mobile
- Brand new 1/18 scale car model of Honda CR-X Mk.2 "DOHC" RHD (Right Hand Drive) with Sunroof Rio Red Limited Edition to 1,500 pieces Worldwide model car by Otto Mobile.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Detailed interior, exterior.
- Officially licensed product.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.5, W-4, H-2.75 inches.
- This item is made of resin and does not have any openings.
In the 80s, Honda decided to launch a car derived from the Civic but smaller and more fun. This is how the Honda Ballade Sports CR-X was born. Very quickly, this 2 + 2 sports coupe met with a certain enthusiasm. In 1988, the second generation was marketed. The second rear window that ended the tailgate became the symbol of the CR-X and this idea would be taken up by many brands including Mercedes-Benz! The CR-X is considered pleasant, easy to use and economical, Qualities which give it an iconic status among other cars of the brand. So much so that the Honda CR-X inspired video game developers, with cars such as the "Blista Compact" in the Grand Theft Auto series.