Interscope T332 #63 Danny Ongais 1975 Laguna Seca and Long Beach Limited Edition to 300 pieces Worldwide 1/18 Diecast Model Car by ACME
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of Interscope T332 #63 Danny Ongais 1975 Laguna Seca and Long Beach Limited Edition to 300 pieces Worldwide die cast model car by Acme.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Steerable wheels.
- Highly detailed engine.
- Removable engine cowling.
- Detailed interior, exterior, undercarriage.
- Dimensions approximately L-8.5, W-3.75, H-2 inches.
- Formula 5000 was introduced in 1968 as a class within SCCA Formula A races. The engines used were generally 5 liter, fuel injected Chevrolet engines that produced about 500 horsepower at 8000 rpm. The concept was inspired by the success of the Can-Am Series, which featured unlimited formula sports cars fitted with very powerful engines derived from American V8s; the idea was to replicate the concept using open wheel racing cars. F5000 enjoyed popularity in the early 1970s in the U.S. and abroad. ACME is proud to bring you the Danny Ongais’ #63 Interscope.