Jaguar C-Type #18 Tony Rolt / Duncan Hamilton (Jaguar Racing Team) Winners 24 Hours of Le Mans France (1953) Limited Edition to 1500 pieces Worldwide 1/18 Diecast Model Car by CMC
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of Jaguar C-Type #18 Tony Rolt / Duncan Hamilton (Jaguar Racing Team) Winners 24 Hours of Le Mans France (1953) Limited Edition to 1500 pieces Worldwide die cast model car by CMC.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Metal exhaust pipes.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Detailed fuel and oil circulation.
- Flip-open and lockable engine hood.
- Has opening spare tire compartment.
- Authentically-replicated hinged fuel cap.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Detailed replication of the cooling system.
- Elegant and brilliant finish in original color.
- Radiator grille hand-made of stainless steel.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Driver´s door openable on realistic-looking hinges.
- Dimensions approximately L-8.5, W-3.25, H-2.25 inches.
- Upholstered leather-covered driver and passenger seats.
- Screw-on central locking nuts with right-/left-handed threads.
- Metal precision model hand-built from more than 1,150 parts.
- Starting numbers printed with the elaborate tampon printing method.
- Perfectly crafted wheels with stainless-steel spokes and nipples on alloy rims.
- Realistic replica of the straight six engine complete with encircling components, pipes and cabling.
- Rigid rear axle with transverse torsion bar suspension, hydraulic shock absorbers, longitudinal links, all made of metal.
- Triangular front axle with wishbones, hydraulic shock absorbers, longitudinal torsion bar suspension, all made of metal.
After a surprisingly clear victory of the C-Type in 1951 and a disastrous failure of the team a year later, the extensive preparations for 1953 Le Mans were meticulously executed. The Jaguar Cars Ltd. sent a total of four vehicles to France. The work invested paid off: game, set and victory. On June 14, 1953 at 4 o clock the Jaguar boys were at the finish – all raced C-types crossed the finish line, the win, second, fourth and ninth place was theirs.