Jaguar C-Type #19 Jimmy Stewart Goodwood Member's Meeting (1954) Limited Edition to 1500 pieces Worldwide 1/18 Diecast Model Car by CMC
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of Jaguar C-Type #19 Jimmy Stewart Goodwood Member's Meeting (1954) Limited Edition to 1500 pieces Worldwide die cast model car by CMC.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Metal exhaust pipes.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Officially licensed product.
- Detailed fuel and oil circulation.
- Flip-open and lockable engine hood.
- Has opening spare tire compartment.
- Authentically-replicated hinged fuel cap.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Detailed replication of the cooling system.
- Elegant and brilliant finish in original color.
- Radiator grille hand-made of stainless steel.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Driver's door openable on realistic-looking hinges.
- Dimensions approximately L-8.5, W-3.25, H-2.25 inches.
- Upholstered leather-covered driver and passenger seats.
- Screw-on central locking nuts with right-/left-handed threads.
- Metal precision model hand-built from more than 1,150 parts.
- Starting numbers printed with the elaborate tampon printing method.
- Perfectly crafted wheels with stainless-steel spokes and nipples on alloy rims.
- Realistic replica of the straight six engine complete with encircling components, pipes and cabling.
- Rigid rear axle with transverse torsion bar suspension, hydraulic shock absorbers, longitudinal links, all made of metal.
- Triangular front axle with wishbones, hydraulic shock absorbers, longitudinal torsion bar suspension, all made of metal.
Founded in 1951, Ecurie Ecosse (French for "Scottish racing team") developed a special relationship with the Jaguar Cars Ltd. during the 1950's. The team participated in the British Grand Prix three times fruitlessly until it came to possess Jaguar C-Types in 1954. CMC has meticulously studied the metallic blue C-Type with start number 19 that raced at the 1954 Goodwood Members' Meeting to clinch an impressive win for the Ecurie Ecosse.