Larry Arnold's King Fish 1970's Plymouth Cuda Funny Car Limited Edition to 750pcs 1/18 Model Car by Autoworld
(You save $20.00)
- Brand new 1:18 scale car model of Larry Arnold's King Fish 1970 Plymouth Cuda Funny Car Limited Edition to 750pcs model by Autoworld.
- Limited Edition 1 of 750 Produced Worldwide.
- Each model is individually numbered.
- Blue with Authentic Kingfish Cuda Graphics.
- Plumbed and Wired HEMI Engine.
- Diecast Tube Chassis.
- Accurate Interior & Chassis.
- Serialized Chassis.
- Lift-Up Body with Prop-Rod.
- Brand new box.
- Rubber tires.
- Detailed interior, exterior.
- Has plastic body and diecast chassis.
- In the mid and late 1960s, Larry Arnold was already a seasoned driver, previously wheeling notable cars. In 1970, Arnold started racing TM Smallwood’s Kingfish Cuda, but in 1971 Arnold bought the Kingfish and making it in the record books with winning the Super nationals in Ontario in 1971.
- This replica funny car is based on the Kingfish Cuda funny car, around the time Arnold and the Kingfish made runner-up in the 1972 Gatornationals and won the IHRA Pro-Am at Rockingham, North Carolina.
- Dimensions approximately L-10, W-4.5, H-3.25 inches.