Lockheed F-117A Nighthawk Stealth Aircraft "40 Years of Owning the Night" USAF (May 2022) "Air Power Series" 1/72 Diecast Model by Hobby Master
- Brand new 1/72 scale diecast model of Lockheed F-117A Nighthawk Stealth Aircraft "40 Years of Owning the Night" USAF (May 2022) "Air Power Series" die cast model by Hobby Master.
- Brand new box.
- Detailed exterior.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Includes display stand.
- Officially licensed product.
- Includes missile accessories.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Dimensions approximately Length- 11, Wingspan- 7 inches.
- Diecast metal and plastic construction for durability and a heavy, realistic feel.
- It is a highly detailed and accurate model, perfect for collectors and enthusiasts of military history.
- Realistic panel lines, antennas, access panels, and surface details for an authentic representation of the real-life airplane.
- HISTORY ASPECTS:
- The F-117A Nighthawk is a highly-advanced, stealth ground attack aircraft that was developed by the United States in the late 1970s. It was designed to evade radar detection and penetrate enemy airspace to deliver precision-guided munitions on high-value targets. The F-117A was first used in combat during Operation Just Cause in Panama in 1989 and then later during Operation Desert Storm in Iraq in 1991. It was also used in the NATO bombing of Yugoslavia in 1999 and during Operation Iraqi Freedom in 2003.
- This 1/72 scale diecast model commemorates the 40th anniversary of the F-117A Nighthawk's introduction into service. It features accurate detailing and markings of the aircraft used by the USAF in May 2022. This model comes with a display stand and is a must-have for any aviation enthusiast or collector.
- Own a piece of aviation history with this stunning F-117A Nighthawk diecast model. Perfectly detailed and beautifully crafted, this model commemorates 40 years of the F-117A's service to the United States Air Force. Display it with pride on your desk, bookshelf, or anywhere you want to show your love of aviation. A true must-have for any collector.