- Military Models
- M48A3 Patton Medium Tank "Zig Zag Men, 1st Squadron, 10th Cavalry Rgt., Vietnam War" 1/72 Scale Model by Hobby Master
M48A3 Patton Medium Tank "Zig Zag Men, 1st Squadron, 10th Cavalry Rgt., Vietnam War" 1/72 Scale Model by Hobby Master
- Brand new 1/72 scale diecast model of M48A3 Patton Medium Tank "Zig Zag Men, 1st Squadron, 10th Cavalry Rgt., Vietnam War" die cast model by Hobby Master.
- Limited edition.
- Brand new box.
- Detailed exterior.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Comes in a plastic display stand.
- This model does not have any openings.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Rotating turret and elevating cannon for dynamic display options.
- Dimensions approximately L-3.75 (4.75 with cannon), W-2, H-2 inches.
- Diecast metal and plastic construction for durability and a heavy, realistic feel.
- Pad printed markings and placards that won't fade or peel like decals for long-lasting.
- High-quality markings Include a protective display case to keep the model in pristine condition.
- It is a highly detailed and accurate model, perfect for collectors and enthusiasts of military history.
- Painted, fitted, non-moving tracks on detailed non-rotating wheels for a detailed and accurate appearance.
- Realistic panel lines, antennas, access panels, and surface details for an authentic representation of the real-life tank.
- HISTORY ASPECTS:
- The M48A3 Patton was an American main battle tank that saw extensive service in the Vietnam War. The tank was an improved version of the M48 Patton, with upgrades including improved armor and a more powerful engine. It was armed with a 90mm gun and a .50 caliber machine gun for anti-aircraft defense.
- The M48A3 was widely used by the US Army and Marine Corps in Vietnam, where it proved to be a reliable and effective tank in combat. Its mobility and firepower made it a formidable opponent against enemy tanks and fortifications.
- The 1st Squadron, 10th Cavalry Regiment was one of the units that deployed M48A3 tanks to Vietnam. The squadron saw action in numerous battles, including the Battle of Ia Drang in 1965 and the Battle of Hue in 1968.
- Today, the M48A3 Patton is remembered as a symbol of American military power during the Vietnam War. Diecast models of the tank are highly sought after by collectors and enthusiasts alike, and are a great way to commemorate the service of those who served on the battlefield.
- Whether you're a history buff or a collector, the M48A3 Patton diecast model is a must-have. With its attention to detail and accurate scale, it's the perfect addition to any collection.