McLaren F1 GTR Short Tail #51 Andy Wallace - Derek Bell - Justin Bell "Harrod's" 24H of Le Mans (1995) "Competition" Series 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Solido
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of Mclaren F1 GTR Short Tail #51 Andy Wallace - Derek Bell - Justin Bell "Harrod's" 24H of Le Mans (1995) "Competition" Series die cast model car by Solido.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Steerable wheels.
- Has opening doors.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Detailed interior, exterior.
- Officially licensed product.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Dimensions approximately L-10, W-4.25, H-2.5 inches.
In 1995 McLaren won its one and only 24 Hours of Le Mans race! The McLaren F1 GTR of Mach One Racing was also on the podium behind the Courage C34 which deprived the British team of a triple victory. At the wheel of the McLaren N°51 we find three Englishmen: Andy Wallace, Derek Bell and his son Justin Bell!