Pork Chop's 1932 Ford Rat Rod "190 Proof" Five Window Brown (Dirty Version) Limited Edition to 930 pieces Worldwide 1/18 Diecast Model Car by ACME
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of Pork Chop's 1932 Ford Rat Rod "190 Proof" Five Window Brown (Dirty Version) Limited Edition to 930 pieces Worldwide die cast model car by ACME.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Steerable wheels.
- Detailed undercarriage.
- Opening doors and trunk.
- Open top with wood slats.
- Plumbed and wired engine.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-8.25, W-3.75, H-3.25 inches.
Pork Chop is back with his latest creation to move that hot shine thru the GA backwoods! After finding this long forgotten 32 in the back pasture over grown with kudzu, PC decided to get the ole girl running again. Outfitted with a blown ardun flathead he acquired in a late night poker match years ago, he knew it needed more power. So he scrounged up two nitrous tanks and hooked them up and it boiled the old skinnies so he needed some new shoes to handle that new found power. After looking thru the pole barn out back he found his old mag wheels from the black sheep he built years before and slapped em on. He also figured he should do something about the holes in the floor so he plained some lumber and made his own pine floor! Only thing left to do now is test it in the dirt!