Porsche 935 Moby Dick RHD (Right Hand Drive) #79 John Fitzpatrick - David Hobbs 24H of Le Mans (1982) "Competition" Series 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Solido
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of Porsche 935 Moby Dick RHD (Right Hand Drive) #79 John Fitzpatrick - David Hobbs 24H of Le Mans (1982) "Competition" Series die cast model car by Solido.
- Brand new box.
- Has a roll cage.
- Real rubber tires.
- Steerable wheels.
- Has opening doors.
- Detailed interior, exterior.
- Officially licensed product.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.5, W-4.5, H-2.75 inches.
Even though Porsche had developed a new car, the 956, for endurance racing, the Mobydick continued to be the talk of the town and more importantly continued to clinch victories. In 1982, the British duo John Fitzpatrick and David Hobbs finished fourth in the 24 Hours of Le Mans with a 935 "Mobydick" and won the "IMSA / GTX" category.