- Ford Models
- Skill 1 Model Kit Ford F-150 Raptor Blue Snap Together Painted Plastic Model Car Kit by Airfix Quickbuild
Skill 1 Model Kit Ford F-150 Raptor Blue Snap Together Painted Plastic Model Car Kit by Airfix Quickbuild
(You save $5.00)
- Brand new Ford F-150 Raptor Blue Snap Together (Skill 1) Painted Plastic Model Car Kit by Airfix Quickbuild.
- Brand new box.
- Includes 43 parts.
- Highly detailed model kit.
- Detailed interior, exterior.
- Officially licensed product.
- This item does not have openings.
- No glue or paint is required. Just build.
- Approximate dimensions: Length-8.1, Width-3.2 inches.
- This item is not scaled, according to dimensions, it is approximately 1/24-1/25 scale.
- Airfix QUICK BUILD is an exciting range of brick-based models suitable as an introduction to modeling for any age of 6 and up. The pre-colored pieces simply push together to build an impressive model which can then be decorated with the included self-adhesive stickers. No paint or glue is needed to make these fantastic models look like the real thing, and once completed there's no evidence of any of the brick fittings showing. When built they are tough enough to be used as toys, or smart enough to use as display models. Either will show off those great modeling skills! Included with each model are a full set of easy-to-follow color instructions, free-rolling wheels for cars and tanks, and display stands for all aircraft.
- Ford F-150 Raptor Developed as a street-legal counterpart of an off-road racing vehicle, the Raptor is optimized for off-road use, with four-wheel drive, all-terrain tyres, and an upgraded suspension system. Along with widened bumpers, the Raptor is visually distinguished by its radiator grille emblem. Instead of the Ford Blue Oval, the company is spelled "FORD" in the grille (last used by Ford in 1983)