- BMW Models
- Skill 3 Model Kit BMW M1 Procar #5 Niki Lauda 1/24 Scale Model by Italeri
Skill 3 Model Kit BMW M1 Procar #5 Niki Lauda 1/24 Scale Model by Italeri
(You save $10.00)
- Brand new 1/24 scale plastic model kit of BMW M1 Procar #5 Niki Lauda (Skill 3) 1/24 plastic model kit by Italeri.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Colorful decal artwork.
- Vintage style packaging.
- Color instructions sheet.
- Officially licensed product.
- Paint and cement required (not included).
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Includes decals for 1979 Procar Championship.
- Dimensions approximately L-7.25 inches assembled.
- Parts molded in COLOR, unless otherwise indicated.
- The BMW M1 was produced by the noted Bavarian car manufacturer between 1978 and 1981. Characterized by a sporty design, it had many typical racing cars features such as a longitudinal mid-engine, a light tubular steel frame and an all wheels independent suspension. Developed and built to participate in Group 5 competitions, it achieved a couple of victories. BMW then decided to create a mono-brand championship called “BMW M1 ProCar”. The cars that participated in the championship were equipped with a powerful 470 HP engine and were driven by many famous names from the world of Formula 1 such as Piquet, De Angelis, Pironi and Lauda. The Procar championship was very popular and during this period had a great deal of media exposure. The championship itself ran for two years and In 1979 was won by Niki Lauda and in the following season by Nelson Piquet.