USAF A-10C Thunderbolt II Aircraft "75th Anniversary P-47 Scheme" "190th FS, Idaho ANG" (May 2021) "Air Power Series" 1/72 Diecast Model by Hobby Master
- Brand new 1/72 scale diecast model of USAF A-10C Thunderbolt II Aircraft "75th Anniversary P-47 Scheme" "190th FS, Idaho ANG" (May 2021) "Air Power Series" die cast model by Hobby Master.
- Brand new box.
- Detailed exterior.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Includes display stand.
- Officially licensed product.
- Includes missile accessories.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Dimensions approximately Length- 9, Wingspan- 9.5 inches.
- Diecast metal and plastic construction for durability and a heavy, realistic feel.
- It is a highly detailed and accurate model, perfect for collectors and enthusiasts of military history.
- Realistic panel lines, antennas, access panels, and surface details for an authentic representation of the real-life airplane.
- HISTORY ASPECTS:
- The A-10C Thunderbolt II is a twin-engine, single-seat attack aircraft developed by Fairchild Republic for the United States Air Force. It is renowned for its ruggedness, firepower, and ability to fly low and slow over the battlefield, providing close air support to friendly ground forces.
- The 190th Fighter Squadron of the Idaho Air National Guard is one of the units that operate the A-10C Thunderbolt II. In May 2021, they conducted a training exercise that simulated a close air support mission in a contested environment, showcasing the capabilities of the aircraft and the skill of its pilots.
- The A-10C Thunderbolt II diecast model is a 1/72 scale replica of the real aircraft, featuring authentic markings and details that capture the ruggedness and power of this iconic aircraft. It comes with a display stand, making it a great addition to any aviation enthusiast's collection.