1972 Buick GSX Fire Red with Black Stripes "Muscle Car & Corvette Nationals" (MCACN) "American Muscle" Series 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Auto World
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1972 Buick GSX Fire Red with Black Stripes "Muscle Car & Corvette Nationals" (MCACN) "American Muscle" Series die cast model car by Auto World.
- Limited edition.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Officially licensed product.
- Has opening hood and doors.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-11, W-4.75, H-3 inches.
The 1972 Buick GSX was a muscle car lover’s dream, but only 44 units were made in 1972. Out of the 44 only 2 possess a Stage 1 455-cu.in. V-8 engine with a four-speed manual transmission. This was a very powerful upgrade option for that year making it an extremely rare find. Mike Sobotka has been the proud owner of this jaw-dropping GSX since 2007. It was restored by Adam Martin who brought back its original glory in a striking Fire Red body. The GSX was a special package that could be added, giving it a unique look and performance. The package included ultra-wide black hood stripes, which was identical to a 1970, black side stripes, dual air scoops, a blacked out grille, front and rear spoilers and GSX monograms on the rear fenders and spoiler.
Auto World is excited to replicate this rare, one of two, 1972 Buick GSX beast in Fire Red with black bucket interior and newly tooled 1972 components. We know you will love owning this exquisite replica with accurate detail.