Airbus A319 Commercial Aircraft "Allegiant Air" White and Blue with Graphics 1/400 Diecast Model Airplane by GeminiJets
(You save $6.04)
- Brand new 1/400 scale diecast airplane model of Airbus A319 Commercial Aircraft "Allegiant Air" White and Blue with Graphics die cast model by GeminiJets.
- Detailed exterior.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Does NOT include stand.
- This model does not have any openings.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Dimensions approximately L-3.25, Wingspan-3.25 inches.
- Diecast metal and plastic construction for durability and a heavy, realistic feel.
- HISTORY ASPECTS:
- Manufactured by GeminiJets as a limited edition, highly collectible model, this Allegiant Airbus A319 - Registration N321NV - has been meticulously recreated from Airbus' blueprints and features realistic landing gear and detailed graphics, assuring the utmost accuracy and superior quality.
- The Airbus A319 is a shortened fuselage member of the A320 family and entered service in April 1996 to serve short to medium range routes. Able to carry from 110 up to 156 passengers approximately 3,752 nautical miles, this twin-engine, narrow body jetliner shares a common type rating with the earlier A320 and A321, allowing pilots of these other aircraft to fly the A319 without the necessity for additional training.
- Now referred to as the A319ceo (current engine option), the subsequently released A319neo (new engine option) version of the aircraft, with its new engines, improved airframe, aerodynamic refinements and added winglets (which Airbus calls sharklets), offers better fuel economy by approximately 15% over the prior Airbus A320 family aircraft in addition to lower operating costs and less noise.