Boeing 777-200ER Commercial Aircraft "Eastern Air Lines" White with Striped Tail 1/400 Diecast Model Airplane by GeminiJets
(You save $7.04)
- Brand new 1/400 scale diecast airplane model of Boeing 777-200ER Commercial Aircraft "Eastern Air Lines" White with Striped Tail die cast model by GeminiJets.
- Detailed exterior.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Does NOT include stand.
- This model does not have any openings.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Dimensions approximately L-6.25, Wingspan-6 inches.
- Diecast metal and plastic construction for durability and a heavy, realistic feel.
- HISTORY ASPECTS:
- Manufactured by GeminiJets as a limited edition, highly collectible model, this Eastern Airlines Boeing 777-200ER - Registration N771KW - has been meticulously recreated from Boeing's blueprints and features realistic metal landing gear and detailed graphics, assuring the utmost accuracy and superior quality.
- Brought into service in 1994 by Boeing to replace earlier, aging DC-10 and L-1011 airliners, the twin engine Boeing 777 fills the void in size between Boeing's 767 and 747 and is Boeing's first aircraft to be outfitted with advanced fly-by-wire controls. Offered in many versions that can be configured to seat up to 472 passengers with a flight range of nearly 8,600 nautical miles, the Boeing 777, which initially competed against the now discontinued Airbus A340 and McDonnell Douglas MD-11, has overtaken the Boeing 747 with the number of aircraft produced and currently goes up against Airbus' A350 and A330-900 aircraft. The Boeing 777-200ER - Extended Range - which can fly approximately 7,100 nautical miles, was proposed to meet the requirements of airlines flying transoceanic routes and initiated service competing against the Airbus A340-300 in 1997 with additional fuel capacity and a maximum takeoff weight to accomplish this task.