- Studebaker Models
- 1947 Studebaker Pickup Truck Cream and Black "Coors Pilsner" 1/24 Diecast Model Car by Auto World
1947 Studebaker Pickup Truck Cream and Black "Coors Pilsner" 1/24 Diecast Model Car by Auto World
- Brand new 1/24 scale diecast car model of 1947 Studebaker Pickup Truck Cream and Black "Coors Pilsner" die cast model car by Auto World.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Custom graphics.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Detailed interior, exterior.
- Officially licensed product.
- Has opening doors and tailgate.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Dimensions approximately L-7, W-2.75, H-3 inches.
Founded in 1852 as a coach-builder, Studebaker entered the automotive business in 1902. They were an American manufacturer based in South Bend, Indiana. In the late 1930's, they began designing and manufacturing the M-series Studebaker trucks in several versions, both pre- and post-WWII. The 1947 Studebaker M5 is a 1/2 ton pickup equipped with a straight-six Champion 169ci. engine with four-speed transmission. The Studebaker’s styling with its tall shape, simple ornamentation, and nicely rounded fenders is particularly attractive with an ideal blend of utility and stylish design. A useful feature being the front and back fenders are interchangeable. Auto World has replicated this 1947 Studebaker Pickup emblazoned with the marks of classic Coors Extra Dry Pilsner Beer.