1956 Ford F-100 Mild Custom Pickup Truck Diamond Blue 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Auto World
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1956 Ford F-100 Mild Custom Pickup Truck Diamond Blue die cast model car by Auto World.
- Limited edition.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Steerable wheels.
- Officially licensed product.
- Opening doors, hood and tailgate.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-11, W-4.25, H-3.5 inches.
The 1956 Ford F-100 was instantly recognizable with its period-trendy wrap-around windshield and vertical A-pillars. This created a smoother, more rounded appearance unique to this model year. Another notable design element revision compared to the previous F-series model years was the heavily-revised grille. It's hard to deny that the 1956 grille adds a look that's more classic, understated, and streamlined. The 1956 Ford F-100 came with either a 133hp 223ci "Cost Clipper" V6, or the 167hp 272ci "Power King" V8, making It the most powerful pickup Ford had ever made.