1965 Shelby GT 350R #7 "Stirling Moss" White with Blue Stripes Limited Edition to 516 pieces Worldwide 1/18 Diecast Model Car by ACME
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1965 Shelby GT 350R #7 "Stirling Moss" White with Blue Stripes Limited Edition to 516 pieces Worldwide die cast model car by ACME.
- Brand new box.
- Has a roll cage.
- Real rubber tires.
- Steerable wheels.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Has full race interior.
- Has detailed chassis.
- Officially licensed product.
- Wired and plumbed engine.
- Opening hood, doors and trunk.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-9.75, W-4, H-2.75 inches.
Moss won 212 races as a professional and drove all the top machines during the peak of his career. Moss was the winner of the British Grand Prix as well as races in Monaco, Argentina, Australia, South Africa, and the United States. He also prevailed at the Mille Miglia 1,000-mile endurance race in 1955 for Mercedes-Benz won the 1954 12 Hours of Sebring.