1967 Chevrolet Camaro #71 Joie Chitwood "Chargin' Cherokee" Daytona 24 Hours 1968 Limited Edition to 390 pieces Worldwide 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Acme
- Brand new 1:18 scale diecast car model of 1967 Chevrolet Camaro #71 Joie Chitwood "Chargin' Cherokee" Daytona 24 Hours 1968 Limited Edition to 390 pieces Worldwide die cast model car by Acme.
- Brand new box.
- Roll cage.
- Real rubber tires.
- Dash tachometer.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Race seat and wheels.
- Wired and plumbed engine.
- Opening hood, doors and trunk.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.5, W-4.5, H-3.75 inches.
- Chitwood entered this Camaro under his famous car show name, The Joie Chitwood Thrill Show, at the 1968 Daytona 24 Hours. He and his co-drivers would go on pilot the Camaro the entire 24 hours and claim a 4th place spot in the Trans Am class.