1967 Dodge Coronet R/T Restomod Orange Limited Edition to 500 pieces Worldwide 1/18 Diecast Model Car by ACME
* The estimated time of arrival September-October 2023. Date is subject to change.
* Please note that the images are pre-production samples, actual product may vary.
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1967 Dodge Coronet R/T Restomod Orange Limited Edition to 500 pieces Worldwide die cast model car by ACME.
- Brand new box.
- Serialized plates.
- Real rubber tires.
- Tilting front seats.
- Steerable wheels.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Has detailed chassis.
- Officially licensed product.
- Wired and plumbed engine.
- Opening hood, doors and trunk.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10, W-4, H-3 inches.
You know when you see the R/T badge, you are looking at a true muscle car. This 1967 Dodge Coronet R/T is one of those great muscle cars. The sharp lines of the mid-sized Dodge beauty are just as attention-grabbing now as they were back in 1967. The Coronet R/T speed comes from the streamlined styling and full-on performance package that were standard. The R/T featured police-car suspension, fast 440 V8s, and a 150 mph top speed. There was no question, then, that these machines were built for speed.