1980 BMW M 535i Light Blue Metallic 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Norev
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1980 BMW M 535i Light Blue Metallic die cast model car by Norev.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Detailed interior, exterior.
- Officially licensed product.
- This model does not have any openings.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Dimensions approximately L-9.5, W-3.75, H-2.75 inches.
The BMW M535i was converted between April 1980 and May 1981 by BMW Motorsport GmbH on the basis of the BMW 525 and 528. In addition to a 3.5-litre engine from the 7 Series, the vehicles were fitted with a spoiler replacement, which also visually distinguished the M535i from the weaker-engined models. The engine produced an impressive 218 hp and offered up 310 Nm of torque, which accelerated the M535i from 0 to 100 km/h in under 8 seconds and helped it reach a top speed of an impressive 222 kilometres per hour at the time.
3D scanning of an original vehicle enabled the creation of a formally optimal CAD data set that gives the Norev model perfect proportions. The contemporary body color Blue emphasizes the elegant body shape, which was designed by Paul Bracq in the original.