1998 BMW E36 Compact 323 TI Red Limited Edition to 2000 pieces Worldwide 1/18 Model Car by Otto Mobile
- Brand new 1/18 scale car model of 1998 BMW E36 Compact 323 TI Red Limited Edition to 2000 pieces Worldwide model car by Otto Mobile.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Detailed interior, exterior.
- Officially licensed product.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Dimensions approximately L-9.5, W-4, H-3.25 inches.
- This item is made of resin and does not have any openings.
The compact BMW E36 is the big sister of the 1 Series. It takes the style and chassis of the 3 Series but with a very different look. Only sold in a 3-door configuration, this sedan "hatchback" is identifiable with its tailgate which replaces the traditional trunk. The "small E36" was launched on the market in order to counter the many "compact" models that were commercialized in number during the 90s. This 323ti version is the most powerful produced of the E36 Compact. Marketed in 1997, it has 170 horsepower, 30 more than the 318ti.